1. Drain and coarsely grind moong daal and parboiled rice with dried red chillies, green chillies, onions, ginger and salt.
2. Transfer the mixture into a bowl. Add curry leaves, coriander leaves and white sesame seeds and mix.
3. Coarsely grind peanuts, black peppercorns and cumin seeds and add to the bowl and mix well.
4. Add a little water to get the required consistency and mix.
5. Heat a non stick tawa and drizzle a little oil on it. Put a ladle full of batter on it and spread into a thin pancake.
6. Drizzle a little all around and cook, turning sides, till both sides become golden brown and crisp. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.