1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Apply a little butter on the inner side of a spring-bottom cake mould.
2. Crush the arrowroot biscuits into a bowl. Add 2 tbsps butter and mix well. Line the base of the cake mould with half of this mixture.
3. Cut the chocolate cake into small cubes and place in another bowl. Add condensed milk, cinnamon powder, almonds, pistachios and remaining butter and mix well.
4. Put this mixture into the cake mould over the biscuit layer and spread it evenly all over. Press lightly. Spread the remaining biscuit mixture over the cake and press lightly.
5. Keep the cake mould in the preheated oven and bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove the mould from the oven and carefully demould it.
6. Cut into wedges and serve hot with chocolate sauce.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.