1. Finely chop the almonds and pistachios. Heat a non stick wok, add the almonds and pistachios and dry roast on low heat till crisp.
2. Add khoya and sauté, stirring, for 1-2 minutes. Remove the wok from the heat and keep stirring till the wok cools down.
3. Transfer the mixture into a bowl and add powdered sugar and mix well. Trim the edges of the bread slices and soak them in milk. Mix desiccated coconut and cocoa powder in a plate.
4. Remove the bread slices from milk and gently press them to remove excess milk. Arrange them on a work top. Spread some of the khoya mixture on each and carefully roll the bread slices.
5. Roll them in the desiccated coconut-cocoa powder mixture and arrange on a serving plate. Serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.