1. In a large bowl mix together amchur, red chilli powder, salt, black salt, coriander powder and mint powder.
2. Add arbi to this and mix well so that the mixture coats all the arbi. Heat sufficient oil in a non-stick kadai.
3. In another bowl mix cornflour with salt, black pepper powder and little water to make a thick batter. Keep the crushed cornflakes/breadcrumbs in a plate.
4. Dip the boiled arbi in the cornflour batter and then roll in the crushed cornflakes/breadcrumbs so that the arbis are well coated.
5. Slide them into the hot oil and deep fry till crisp and golden. Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.