1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add cauliflower and saute. Add pumpkin to the pan and mix. Add salt, ginger paste, green chillies, tomatoes and mix. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add 2 tbsps pav bhaji masala and mix. Mash everything with a masher.
3. Add tomato puree, ½ cup water and mix well. Cover and cook.
4. Roughly chop green capsicum in a chopper and add to the pan and mix. Cook till water evaporates.
5. Slit the pavs without cutting through, apply butter to the inner sides and sprinkle a little pav bhaji masala, open them out and cook another non-stick pan. Turn them over, add 1 tbsp butter and cook, turning sides, till slightly crisp.
6. Chop coriander leaves and add to the bhaji and mix well.
7. Adjust salt, add 1 tbsp pav bhaji masala, juice of 1 lemon and mix.
8. Add 2 tbsps butter and mix well.
9. Garnish with a fresh red chilli flower, thin strips of green capsicums and serve hot with pavs.
तैयारी का समय : २१-२५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.