1. Heat 2 tbsps oil in a non-stick kadai, add cumin seeds and sauté. Add green chillies, sliced onions and sauté till lightly browned. Mix mince and ½ cup water in a bowl.
2. Add ginger paste and garlic paste to the pan and sauté for a minute. Add mint leaves and mix. Transfer the mixture into the mixer jar and set aside to cool. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan.
3. Add cloves, green cardamoms and cinnamon and sauté till fragrant. Add mutton mince and sauté. Grind the mixture in the jar.
4. Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder to the pan and mix. Add salt and mix.
5. Add ground paste and continue to cook till the mince is done. Transfer into a serving bowl. Garnish with egg and mint leaves. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : २१-२५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.