1. Heat 2-3 tbsps oil in a handi. Add cumin seeds and sauté. Add ginger, garlic, green chillies and sauté lightly. Add cashewnuts and sauté till they turn light brown.
2. Switch off the heat, add mint leaves, coriander leaves, turmeric powder and mix well. Transfer the mixture into a mixer jar.
3. Heat 2-3 tbsps oil in a handi, add black cardamoms, green cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon and sauté. Finely slice onions, add and sauté till lightly browned. Add mutton and mix well.
4. Add salt and mix. Add 1 cup water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Grind the mint mixture with a little water to a fine paste. Add yogurt to the mutton and mix well.
5. Add ground paste and cook 35-40 minutes or until the mutton is tender. Garnish with mint leaves and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ४१-५० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.