1. Preheat oven at 180°C. Line a 7-inch round cake tin by greasing with little butter and dusting with little flour.
2. Cut grapes into quarters. Roughly chop plums discarding the seed. Put these fruits in a bowl.
3. Cream together butter and castor sugar till creamy.
4. Break eggs in another bowl and beat well with an electric beater.
5. Add beaten eggs to butter-sugar mixture and blend with the electric beater till well mixed.
6. Add refined flour, almond powder, lemon juice, lemon rind, chopped fruits and fold lightly till well mixed.
7. Pour the batter in the prepared cake tin, tap a little and level it out. Put the tin in preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and demould. Cut the cake into wedges, dust with icing sugar and serve.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.