1. Preheat oven to the highest temperature.
2. Halve the peaches and scoop out a little from the centre to make a hollow.
3. Keep each half in a bowl. Put 1 tsp brown sugar in 4 halves and 1 tsp plain sugar in the remaining.
4. Keep them in the oven and cook for 10 minutes or till sugar melts and the edges of the peaches brown slightly.
5. Take them out, top with pistachios and serve when slightly cooled.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : निम्न
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.