1. Slice the baguette diagonally into thick slices and toast them in a preheated oven till crisp on the outside. Put garlic in a mixer jar. Add pine nuts and grind.
2. Pat the basil leaves dry and add to the mixer jar. Add salt, 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil and grind again. Add 2 more tbsps of olive oil and parmesan cheese and grind once again.
3. Again add 2 tbsps olive oil and grind to a coarse paste.
4. Sprinkle some olive oil over the toasts, spread the pesto sauce. Cut mozzarella cheese into small cubes and place 1-2 cubes over the pesto sauce on each toast.
5. Halve the cherry tomatoes and place a half on each toast along with a basil leaf and keep the toasts back in the oven and grill till the mozzarella cheese begins to melt.
6. Drizzle a little olive oil and serve hot immediately.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.