1. For the pesto sauce grind together basil leaves, four garlic cloves, pinenuts, two and a half tablespoons of olive oil and most of the Parmesan cheese till smooth.
2. Slice the remaining garlic cloves. Heat the remaining olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add the garlic and sauté till golden.
3. Add cherry tomatoes and sauté for two to three minutes, pressing the tomatoes a little with the back of the ladle.
4. Add the pasta and toss for two minutes. Add the pesto sauce and toss for two minutes. Add the cream, salt and crushed peppercorns and toss.
5. Cook for a minute. Serve hot garnished with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.