1. Take hung yogurt, roasted gram flour, salt, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, crushed peppercorns, roasted cumin powder, saffron, kasuri methi, lemon juice, one tablespoon mint and coriander chutney in a deep bowl and mix well.
2. Add the onion, green and red capsicum pieces and mix well and set aside to marinate for ten to fifteen minutes.
3. Apply the marinade to the paneer pieces on all sides. Arrange ingredients on satay sticks in the following order: onion, paneer, green capsicum, red capsicum, onion, paneer, red capsicum and green capsicum.
4. Prepare the remaining satay sticks similarly. Heat an electric griller or a non stick pan. Brush with oil.
5. Place the prepared satay sticks on them and cook, turning them a few times so that they get cooked equally on all sides. Serve hot with mint and coriander chutney.
तैयारी का समय : ५१-६० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.