1. Heat a non stick frying pan and add oil.
2. In a mixer jar, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, red chillies, ginger, garlic, cloves and malt vinegar. Grind till smooth, using 2-3 tablespoons of water.
3. Add onion to the pan and sauté. In the meanwhile, slice the baby corns diagonally.
4. Add tomatoes to the pan. Mix well and add a little water. Cook till tomatoes are soft.
5. Cut paneer into 1 inch rectangles. Add tomato puree and ground paste to the pan. Mix well.
6. Add baby corns and paneer pieces and mix well with the masala. Add 4 tablespoons water.
7. Add salt and sugar. Mix well and cook for 10-15 minutes or till it thickens.
8. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.