1. Sift together maida, atta and baking powder into a large bowl. Add salt and sugar.
2. Break eggs into another bowl and beat well with an electric beater.
3. Add milk slowly to the flour mixture and mix well ensuring that there are no lumps.
4. Add one tbsp oil and mix again. Add beaten eggs and mix lightly to form a thick smooth batter. If using cocoa powder, add and mix well.
5. Heat little oil on a non-stick tawa. Pour a ladle full of batter and spread to a medium round shape.
6. Cook till the underside is golden brown. Flip and cook again till the other side is golden brown.
7. Drizzle honey on top and serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.