1. Peel the outer two layers of the trunk to get to the palm heart.
2. Finely slice the onion and put into a bowl. Finely slice the tomato and put into the bowl.
3. Halve the palm heart vertically and slice them finely and put into the bowl.
4. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon into the bowl. Add salt and pepper powder.
5. Add spring onion greens and oil and mix.
6. Serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.