1. Heat milk in a deep non-stick pan. Heat oil in another non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds and let them change colour.
2. Cut a lemon into halves and remove the seeds. Squeeze one half into the milk and stir to mix.
3. Add onions to the pan and sauté till golden brown.
4. Strain the milk to get the paneer. Set aside. Add garlic to the pan. Mix and add a little water. Mix well and cook for a minute. Add a little more water and stir to mix.
5. Add spinach, green chillies and salt. Mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add paneer and mix well.
6. Cook for 3-4 minutes more. Add boondi and mix well. Switch off the heat. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.