1. Chop onion in a chopper. Heat extra virgin olive oil in a non stick pan, add onion and sauté till lightly coloured.
2. Drain corn and rinse in fresh water and add to the onion. Add ginger paste and mix.
3. Add turmeric powder and salt. Chop green chillies and add.
4. Add palak puree, yogurt and cream and mix well.
5. Add garam masala powder and kasoori methi and mix.
6. Cut ginger into thin strips and soak in chilled water.
7. Transfer palak corn into a serving dish, garnish with ginger strips and serve hot with hot chapatti or phulka.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.