1. Preheat oven at 180°C.
2. Combine Saffola Veggie Twist Oats, salt, pepper powder, dill leaves, spinach, green peas, zucchini and ricotta cheese in a bowl. Mix well.
3. Break eggs in another bowl. Add baking powder and milk and beat well with an electric beater. Add refined flour and mix well.
4. Add egg-flour mixture to oats mixture and lightly fold till well mixed.
5. Fill 8 individual silicon muffin moulds with the prepared mixture and place them on a baking tray. Put the tray in preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, demould and serve.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.