1. To make risotto, heat 1 tbsp oil in a deep non-stick pan. Add onion and sauté till translucent.
2. Add Arborio rice, mix and sauté well. Add 1 cup water and stir to mix.
3. Add tomato sauce and mix well.
4. Finely chop 1 dried red chilli and add. Mix well and add 1 cup water, stir to mix and cook till just done.
5. Switch off heat, add butter and 2 tbsps Parmesan cheese powder. Mix well and cool to room temperature.
6. Take cooked risotto in a bowl. Add 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese powder, breadcrumbs, basil leaves and mix well.
7. Divide risotto mixture into 8 equal portions and stuff each portion with a cheese cube and shape into a ball.
8. Break egg in a bowl and beat well. Spread Saffola Peppy Tomato Masala Oats on a plate.
9. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
10. Dip arancini balls one by one in beaten egg, coat with oats and deep-fry in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
11. To make dip, finely chop remaining dried red chilli and combine with mayonnaise, garlic, pepper powder and 1 tsp Parmesan cheese powder and mix well.
12. Garnish arancini balls with little basil leaves and serve hot with prepared dip.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.