1. Heat oil in a deep non-stick pan.
2. Grind onions, green chillies and cumin seeds with 2 tbsps water to a fine paste. Add curry leaves and ground paste to the oil in pan, mix and sauté till fragrant.
3. Grind coconut with ¼ cup water into a fine paste. Remove stalks of mushrooms and quarter them. Add to the masala in the pan and mix. Cook for 10-15 minutes.
4. Add corn, salt and turmeric powder, mix and continue to cook for -2 minutes. Add ¼ cup water and coconut paste, mix well, cover and cook for 7-8 minutes.
5. Add yogurt and switch off the heat. Lightly mix in the yogurt. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ६-१० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.