1. Preheat oven at 180°C. Grease a baking tray with butter.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic, mushroom, salt, crushed peppercorns, corn kernels and 1 tsp butter. Toss to mix and sauté well.
3. Add cream and mix well. Switch off heat.
4. Add cheese and mix well. Add fresh parsley and mix again. Cool the mixture to room temperature.
5. Brush melted butter on 1 filo sheet. Place another sheet on top and brush with butter. Place third sheet on top and brush again with butter. Place fourth sheet on top and brush with butter again. Press the arrangement.
6. Place cooked mixture on the centre of the filo sheet arrangement in a horizontal manner. Fold both sides like an envelope and tightly roll sealing the edges with melted butter. Brush melted butter once again on top and make three slits on top.
7. Place the roll on the greased baking tray and put in the preheated oven. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and cut into slices. Serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.