1. Cut the radish into small pieces and transfer into a bowl. Wash the radish greens, shred them and transfer into the same bowl. Add a little salt and mix well. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add asafoetida, mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Cover and let the seeds crackle.
3. Add the salted radish pieces with greens. Mix well and add the boiled radish greens. Mix well.
4. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and adjust the salt. Mix well and add a little water. Mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add sugar and amchur. Mix well and add a little more water. Mix again and cook till the radish is soft. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.