1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add asafoetida, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and methi dana.
2. When the mustard seeds crackle, add turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and a little water. Mix well.
3. Add ginger-green chilli paste. Mix well and add fenugreek leaves. Mix well and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
4. Peel and cut the bananas into roundels. Transfer into a bowl and crush a bit with a fork.
5. Add 3/4th cup water to the pan and stir to mix. Add a little more water and salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes.Add the bananas and mix well.
6. Adjust salt, if required, and mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes more.Add sev and mix well. Switch off the heat. Serve hot garnished with sev.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ६-१० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.