1. Cut the melon into wedges, peel and remove seeds. Chop half a wedge into half-inch cubes. Chop the remaining melon into one-inch cubes. Place in a freezer for three hours.
2. Peel the mangoes and chop one slice into half-inch cubes. Chop the remaining mango into one-inch cubes.
3. Place in a freezer for three hours. When mango is not in season, you can use mango pulp. Place the larger cubes of melon and mango in a blender with the strawberry crush and one cup of crushed ice.
4. Blend till smooth and frothy. If it is too thick add a little chilled water and blend.
5. Pour into individual glasses and serve, topped with the smaller cubes of melon and mango.
तैयारी का समय : १.३०-२ घंटा
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : निम्न
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.