1. Take chicken cubes in a bowl. Add salt, 1 tsp pepper powder, green chillies and lemongrass. Mix well. Add ginger-garlic paste, 1 tsp soya sauce and oyster sauce and mix well. Set aside to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
2. Cut cucumber into flower shape slices and place in a bowl of cold water. Deseed bell pepper, cut into thin juliennes and place in same bowl. Finely slice spring onion with greens into thin juliennes and put in the same bowl. Mix.
3. Shred basil leaves and add in the same bowl. Mix again.
4. Spread Saffola Classic Masala Oats on a plate. Evenly coat the marinated chicken cubes in it.
5. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Deep-fry chicken cubes till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
6. Transfer the vegetables from the water to another bowl. Add remaining soya sauce, lemon juice, salt, remaining pepper powder and roasted peanuts. Toss gently.
7. Place the prepared salad on a serving dish and put the fried chicken cubes along it. Drizzle sweet chilli sauce on top and serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.