1. Crush biscuits to a coarse powder and put it into a bowl. Add melted butter and mix. Put this mixture at the base of a spring form pan (loose bottom pan) lined with greaseproof paper.
2. Press the mixture lightly and place it in the refrigerator to set. Heat the milk in a non stick pan. Add the condensed milk and mix. Dissolve the cornflour in a little milk and add it to the hot milk.
3. Cook stirring continuously till the mixture thickens. Set aside. Mix carrageenan in a little water and heat in the microwave for one minute. Remove from the microwave and set aside.
4. Blend hung yogurt and paneer in a blender till smooth and transfer into a bowl. Add mango pulp and mix. Add the milk mixture and mix again. Add the powdered sugar and mix till well incorporated.
5. Add the mango essence and dissolved carrageenan and mix well. Pour this mixture into the prepared tin over the biscuit layer. Refrigerate for two to three hours.
6. Dissolve mango jelly in a quarter cup of water, bring it to a boil and cool. Put a layer of mango jelly on the set cheesecake. Chill until the jelly is set. Whip the cream till it stands in peaks.
7. Remove the cheesecake from the spring form pan and transfer onto a serving plate. Put the cream into an icing bag with a star nozzle and pipe rosettes on the surface of the cheesecake. Cut into wedges with a sharp knife dipped in hot water. Serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : ३.३०-४ घंटा
खाना पकाने के समय : ३१-४० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.