1. Halve onions. Slit green chillies and mix with curd chillies. Roughly chop green mangoes. Mix prawns with salt, turmeric powder and set aside in a refrigerator to marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat 3 tbsps oil in a non stick pan, add onions and sauté. Add green chillies, curd chillies, coriander powder, red chilli powder and ground coconut. Mix well, add salt, curry leaves and tamarind pulp. Mix again. Add 1 cup water and mix. Cook the gravy for a few minutes.
3. Peel and cut the drumsticks into 2 inch pieces. Boil some water in a non stick pan, add salt and drumsticks and cook. Strain the gravy into a bowl, pressing to extract all the flavours. Heat remaining oil in another non-stick pan.
4. Add fenugreek seeds and red chillies. Add mangoes and mix well. Add marinated prawns and sauté for a minute.
5. Add strained gravy and transfer the drumsticks from the boiling water to this pan. Mix and cook for 3-5 minutes. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.