1. Crush the sweet corn. Mix onions, salt, red chilli powder and turmeric powder in a bowl, crushing with your fingers. Add the sweet corn and mix.
2. Add gram flour, wheat flour and corn meal and knead with enough water to a dough. Cover the dough with damp cloth and rest for 15 minutes.Heat a non stick tawa.
3. Divide the dough into equal portions and roll into balls. Dust each ball with a little dry flour and roll carefully into thick rotis.
4. Place the roti on the hot tawa and roast on medium heat for ½ minute.
5. Turn over, drizzle a little oil all around and turn again. Cook, turning a few times, till both sides are well done. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.