1. Preheat oven to 180° C. To make white sauce, melt 2 tbsps butter in a non stick pan, add refined flour and cook, stirring continuously.
2. Slowly add milk and whisk continuously to avoid lumps. Turn off the heat and add cheddar cheese and whisk some more.
3. Halve the chicken sausages slit the edges. Heat olive oil and 1 tbsp butter in another non stick pan. Add onion and sauté for a minute.
4. Add garlic and sauté till translucent. Add crushed black peppercorns and mix well. Add chicken sausages and sauté on a high heat.
5. Add whipped cream to the white sauce and mix well. Add nutmeg powder and mix.
6. Add macaroni to the chicken sausages and mix well. Pour the white sauce over the macaroni and mix.
7. Transfer this mixture into a baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.