1. Heat plenty of water in a deep non stick pan. Keep a sieve over it and put macaroni and salt in it and cook till al dente.
2. Chop parsley. Heat butter in a non stick pan. Crush garlic and add and sauté for 1 minute. Add fresh cream and milk and mix well.
3. Add cream cheese and mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add salt and pepper powder if you wish to.
4. Drain the macaroni and add to the sauce and mix well.
5. Add parsley and mix. Serve hot.
6. If you wish you can garnish with a little parmesan cheese.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ६-१० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर :
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.