1. Heat plenty of water in a deep non stick pan. Add salt and add lasagne sheets. Cook till al dente and drain.
2. Preheat oven to 200?C. Cut green capsicum roughly and put into a chopper jar. Add mushrooms and crush roughly.
3. Heat olive oil in a non stick pan, add capsicum-mushroom and sauté till they sweat. Add tomato and basil pasta sauce and mix well. Add a little salt and mix well.
4. Drain the lasagne sheets and refresh in cold water. Spread ½ cup white sauce at the base of a baking dish. Place a couple of lasagne sheets over it. Spread some of the sauce and cover with a couple of lasagne sheets.
5. Repeat these layers till all the lasagne sheets and sauce are used up ending with lasagne layer. Spread the remaining white sauce and top it with processed cheese followed by parmesan cheese.
6.Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Let it remain in the oven for some time.
7. Garnish with red capsicum and parsley and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : २६-३० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.