1. Bring plenty of water to a boil in a large pan and stir in the olive oil. Add the lasagne sheets and cook till al dente (cooked, but still firm to the bite).
2. Drain and refresh in cold water. Drain again and set aside to cool.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
4. To make the sauce, heat the olive oil in a pan. Add the onion and celery and sauté for a few minutes. Add the garlic and continue to sauté for a few seconds. Add the carrot and mutton mince and continue to sauté over high heat for three to four minutes.
5. Lower heat, add half a cup of water and simmer till mince is tender. Stir in salt and crushed peppercorns, tomato concasse and tomato purée and mix well.
6. Line the base of an ovenproof dish with a few cooked lasagne sheets. Top with some of the Bolognese sauce. Repeat layers ending with lasagne.
7. Pour the cheese sauce over and sprinkle the top with grated cheese. Bake for about fifteen to twenty minutes.
8. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : १६-२० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.