1. Combine semolina, rice flour, sour yogurt, cumin seeds, green chillies, onions, coriander leaves and salt in a bowl and mix well.
2. Add water, little by little, and mix well to make a thick batter. Add baking soda and mix well. Rest the batter for 10 minutes. Heat a paniyaram tawa.
3. Drizzle a little oil into each cavity and spread it with a tissue paper. Drizzle some more oil in each cavity and pour the batter into them filling upto ¾ the depth. Drizzle a little oil all around and cook.
4. When the underside turns golden, turn them over with a wooden skewer. Drizzle some more oil all around and cook for 1- 1½ minutes.
5. When the paniyarams become golden and crisp on both sides, serve them hot with coconut chutney or with tomato chutney or any other chutney of your choice.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.