1. Dry roast cumin seeds, coriander seeds, black peppercorns, dried red chillies in a non stick pan. Cool and coarsely grind sautéed spices.
2. Slice onions and bamboo shoots.
3. Heat oil in another non-stick pan and add mustard seeds. When they splutter, add curry leaves, crushed garlic cloves and sauté.
4. Add onions and sauté. Slit green chillies and add and sauté lightly.
5. Add bamboo shoots and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add green capsicum and mix well. Add tomato and mix well.
6. Add coarsely ground spices and mix well. Add salt and ½ cup water. Mix well, cover and cook for 1-2 minutes. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.