1. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Cut the brinjals diagonally and put them in a bowl.
2. Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, ginger-green chilli paste and lemon juice and mix well. Set aside for 4-5 minutes.
3. Place the cornflakes in a plate and crush them. Place the refined flour in a bowl, add 3 tbsps water and whisk well to avoid lumps.
4. Dip the brinjal slices in the flour mixture and then roll in the cornflakes, pressing slightly.
5. Gently slide them into the hot oil and deep-fry on medium heat till golden and crisp.
6. Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with any chutney.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ६-१० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.