1. Strain tamarind water into a bowl. Add sugar and red chilli powder and mix well. Cut cucumbers into thin strips and add to the bowl.
2. Cut radish and carrot into thin strips and add all these to the bowl.
3. Finely slice onions and add to the bowl. Remove the seeds of the tomato and cut into thin strips.
4. Cut green capsicum into thin strips and add. Finely slice green chilli diagonally and add to the bowl.
5. Add fresh coriander leaves and Tata salt lite and mix well. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve.
तैयारी का समय : २१-२५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ०-५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.