1. Combine 2 tbsps oil, chopped garlic, chopped green chillies, chopped onion, chopped spring onion greens, cinnamon powder, all-spice powder, black pepper powder, thyme sprigs, brown sugar, salt and chopped ginger in a bowl. Mix well and add soya sauce. Mix again and muddle with a muddler.
2. Add chicken breasts in the bowl and rub the marinate on them nicely. Set aside for 15-20 minutes.
3. To make salsa, combine tomato, onion, green chillies, spring onion greens, tomato juice, salt, crushed peppercorns and lemon juice in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
4. Heat oil in a non-stick grill pan. Place the marinated chicken breasts on it and grill for 2-3 minutes. Flip and grill for 2-3 minutes.
5. Shred lettuce leaves and slice onion. Mix them together. Add lemon juice and salt and mix well.
6. Place some of the lettuce-onion salad on a serving dish and spread to make a bed.
7. Remove grilled chicken from heat and slice them.
8. Place a little portion of lettuce-onion salad in each taco shell. Put some chicken slices, top with spoonful of salsa and a dollop of sour cream.
9. Place prepared taco shells on lettuce-onion salad bed and serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : २१-२५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.