1. Soak the apricots in one cup of boiling water till they are soft.
2. Heat the oil in a non stick pan. Add the green cardamoms and cinnamon and sauté till fragrant. Add the onions and sauté for two minutes. Add the garlic paste and ginger paste and continue to sauté. Add the tomatoes and sauté. Add the red chilli powder and turmeric powder and mix. Add salt and sauté for a minute.
3. Add the chicken and one cup of water. Mix and add the sugar.
4. Cover and cook till the chicken is almost done. Add the apricots and simmer for two minutes. Add the vinegar and simmer for five to seven minutes or till the chicken is completely cooked.
5. Transfer the chicken into a serving dish, garnish with the potato salli and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : २६-३० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ३१-४० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.