1. Heat 2 tbsps oil in a pressure cooker, add black cardamoms, green cardamoms, star anise and cloves and sauté till fragrant. Add onions and sauté lightly.
2. Add mutton, 1½ cups water and salt and mix well. Close the cooker with lid and cook for 20-25 minutes till 5-6 whistles are given out.
3. Heat 2 tbsps oil in a non stick pan, add cumin seeds, coriander seeds, fennel seeds and dried red chillies and sauté till fragrant. Add coconut and poppy seeds and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
4. Transfer this mixture into a mixer jar and grind into a fine paste with sufficient water.Heat remaining oil in the same pan.
5. Add ginger-garlic paste and ground paste and sauté for 10 minutes.
6. Add the cooked mutton to the pan.Pour ½ cup water in the mixer jar, swirl it around and pour into the pan. Add salt if required, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
7. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.