1. Heat oil in a non stick kadai. Add cumin seeds and sauté till fragrant. Cut green chillies lengthwise and add to the kadai.
2. Add garlic and ginger and sauté.Add onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes or till light golden. Dry roast kasoori methi in another non stick pan and grind to a powder.
3. Add fresh fenugreek leaves to the kadai and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, amchur, garam masala powder and mix.
4. Add tomato purée and mix well. Add the boiled chane along with the water and salt and mix well.
5. Cover and cook for 6-8 minutes.Add coriander leaves, kasoori methi powder and mix. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.