1. Grind together green chillies, garlic, ginger, mint leaves, coriander leaves and coconut with sufficient water into a fine paste.
2. Transfer the paste into a bowl. Add the chicken pieces and salt. Mix well. Set aside to marinate in a refrigerator for 3-4 hour Chop onions. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add green cardamoms, cloves and onions. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add coriander powder and cumin powder to onions and mix well. Add almond paste and mix and add a little water and mix well.
4. Add marinated chicken and yogurt. Mix well, cover and cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes. Turn off the heat and keep it covered for 5-10 minutes more.
5. Serve hot garnished with cream.
तैयारी का समय : २६-३० मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ३१-४० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मसालेदार
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.