1. Place atta in a large bowl. add salt, carom seeds and spinach puree and mix well. Knead into a medium soft dough using sufficient water and 1 tbsp oil. Set aside for 15-20 minutes.
2. Divide the dough into equal portions and shape into pedas.Grate cauliflower florets into a bowl. Finely chop onion and green chilli and add. Add red chilli powder and mix mashing lightly.
3. Add 1 tsp atta to the cauliflower mixture and mix well. Set aside.Roll out each peda, dusting with atta, into a small roti.
4. Press the edges lightly. Place a spoonful of the cauliflower mixture in the centre and bring the edges together to seal and form into a peda once again.
5. Dust with a little atta and set aside for 5-10 minutes. Heat a non-stick tawa. Roll out the stuffed pedas into a parantha dusting with very little atta.
6. Place on the heated tawa and cook on medium heat with little oil till both sides are evenly cooked and golden. Serve hot with yogurt and pickle.
तैयारी का समय : २१-२५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.