1. Take a microwave proof bowl.
2. Pour oil into it, add mustard seeds, curry leaves and green chillies and mix well. Keep it in the microwave and cook on HIGH for two minutes.
3. Add onion and mix well and cook in the microwave on HIGH for two minutes. Add beans and mix. Add salt and a pinch of soda bicarbonate and mix well. Add crushed peanuts, sprinkle a little water.
4. Cook in the microwave on HIGH for four minutes. If the beans are not cooked, sprinkle a little more water and cook again on HIGH for two more minutes.
5. Sprinkle lemon juice, garnish with coconut and serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.