1. Preheat oven at 180°C. Grease a cake tin.
2. Sieve together refined flour, baking powder and soda bicarbonate into a bowl. Whisk butter in a large bowl, gradually add condensed milk and whisk to a smooth batter.
3. Add vanilla essence and glycerine and whisk well. Add flour mixture and milk and mix well.
4. Pour this mixture into greased cake tin and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
5. Transfer onto a serving plate, cool and slice.
6. Serve at room temperature.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : निम्न
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.