1. Heat ghee in a deep non-stick pan. Add dalia and sauté for 1 minute.
2. Add suji and mix well and sauté till fragrant.
3. Add 1 cup water, cover and cook till water is absorbed.
4. Place green cardamom seeds in a mortar.
5. Add milk to the dalia and stir to mix. Cover and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
6. Coarsely pound the green cardamom seeds with a pestle, add to the dalia and stir to mix.
7. Add raisins and mix again. Chop almonds and cashewnuts and add to the dalia, mix and cook for 5-7 minutes.
8. Add sugar and mix well and cook till the dalia is done. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : १६-२० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : मीठा
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.