1. In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, gram flour, salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Add two cups of water and blend well. Strain and set aside. Heat the oil in a non stick kadai.
2. Add the cumin seeds, asafoetida and red chillies. When the seeds change colour, add the coriander powder and sauté for one minute. Add the ginger and sauté for another minute.
3. Add the yogurt mixture and adjust the seasoning. Stir continuously till it boils. Reduce heat and let it simmer for two minutes. Add water if required.
4. Heat a non-stick tawa and roast the papad on both sides. Roughly break into two inch pieces. Add the papad and boondi into the simmering yogurt mixture. Boil for two to three minutes and add the garam masala powder.
5. Remove from heat and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.