1. Preheat oven at 180°C.
2. Cut shiitake and button mushrooms into quarters.
3. Heat oil in a non-stick wok. Add garlic and sauté till golden.
4. Add both mushrooms, salt, ½ tsp pepper powder, spring onion bulbs, toss and sauté well.
5. Add 2 tsps chilli oil and toss. Sauté well.
6. Cut French bread into 8 slices and toast them in the preheated oven for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add 2 chopped spring onion green stalks, walnuts, sesame seeds and oyster sauce in the wok. Toss to mix and add lemon juice. Mix well.
8. To make kimchi mayonnaise, combine kimchi and mayonnaise in a bowl and mix well. Add remaining pepper powder, salt, and remaining chilli oil and mix well. Add remaining chopped spring onion green stalk and mix well.
9. Spread a spoonful of kimchi mayonnaise on toasted bread slices. Top with a portion of sautéed mushrooms, little green gram sprouts and some chopped spring onion greens. Place these on a serving plate, sprinkle little sesame seeds on top and drizzle little chilli oil and put some more kimchi mayonnaise on top.
10. Serve immediately.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २१-२५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.