1. Apply 1 tsp butter on each of the bread slices.
2. Heat 1 tbsp butter in a non-stick pan. Add almond slivers, walnut slivers and poppy seeds and roast till golden.
3. Spread 1 tbsp hazelnut spread on each of the buttered slices. Add generous amount of roasted nut-poppy seeds mixture on each of the slice. Place one slice on another slice and make 4 sandwiches this way.
4. Brush a non-stick griller and the sandwiches with little butter. Place a sandwich in the griller, cover and grill till golden and grill marks appear.
5. Open the cover, flip, cover and grill further till golden and grill marks appear on this side as well. Prepare remaining sandwiches in the similar way.
6. Remove sandwich from the griller. Cut into 3 fingers and serve immediately with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of icing sugar.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.