1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Place chicken breasts on a plate, sprinkle salt, crushed peppercorns and 1 tsp lemon juice and spread it on both the sides.
2. Sprinkle refined flour and apply it all over. Place these in the pan and cook, turning sides, till both sides are a light golden.
3. Chop garlic and onion finely. Remove the chicken breasts onto a plate and add green cardamoms to the pan and sauté till light brown.
4. Add garlic and sauté till light brown. Add onion and sauté till soft. Add chicken stock and mix well.
5. Cut the chicken breasts into big pieces. Chop the walnuts and add to the pan. Add chicken and mix well. Cook on medium heat. Chop mint leaves finely.
6. Add remaining lemon juice, a little salt, chilli flakes and cream to the pan and mix well. Add mint leaves and mix well. Serve hot.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : २६-३० मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : मध्यम
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.