1. Chop onions and 4 green chillies.
2. Heat oil in a non stick pan, add onion and green chillies and sauté till transluscent. Add sweet corn, salt and 1 tsp roasted cumin powder and sauté. Add 1 tsp chaat masala and mix well. Keep it warm.
3. Grind coriander leaves, mint leaves, remaining roasted cumin powder, black salt, remaining green chillies, juice of 2 lemons, ¼ cup mixed fruit juice to a paste and transfer into a bowl.
4. Add remaining juice and remaining chaat masala and mix well. Chill in the refrigerator.
5. While serving breaking the puris on one side, fill them with corn mixture. Pour the spiced juice in shot glasses, keep the stuffed puris on them and serve.
तैयारी का समय : ११-१५ मिनट
खाना पकाने के समय : ११-१५ मिनट
सर्विंग्स : ४
खाना पकाने का स्तर : निम्न
स्वाद : नरम
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. His recipe portal www.sanjeevkapoor.com is a complete cookery manual with a compendium of more than 10,000 tried & tested recipes, videos, articles, tips & trivia and a wealth of information on the art and craft of cooking in both English and Hindi.